Conquer Your Clutter Organizing was established in 2009 to help people have a better life. Owner Stacy Hove believes that by helping people simplify their lives a person is truly happier and healthier. She sees the results firsthand of what can be accomplished even in just one session. (Please take a moment to read the testimonials page.) Stacy is a natural when it comes to organizing and helping people; she has been doing just that most of her life. "There is no greater satisfaction than when you leave a clients home from a session and they are so over-joyed with the results; you cannot wait to help your next client feel the same way."
Any item worth keeping is worth creating a space for.
We spend approximately half our lives at home and keep all of our things there. That is why it is important that we know where everything is. Most people use about 20% of what they own. The other 80% is taking up space. Clutter both mental and physical robs us of valuable time. On average a person spends one hour out of each day looking for things. Simply put ... Clutter equals stress. I address the issues at hand in a non-judgmental way and work with you to put together a plan that works for you based on your lifestyle.
Are you overwhelmed thinking about how to get your entire home in order? It will not happen over night; but it can be accomplished. The process of organizing your home is not just to go out and purchase totes and place your items in them. It starts by defining your space. Then sorting your items: keep, donate, sell and so on. Also replacing bad habits with better ones. A good simple start is sorting your mail everyday or placing your keys in the same area or to designate an area for your purse/wallet, cell phone and loose change. Starting with even simple small changes can make a big difference.
A place for everything and everything in its place.
Conquer Your Clutter Organizing helps control clutter, provide storage solutions, and home organization.The faster pace of your life, the more organized a person needs to be. Good time management habits can give you the time you need to get things done.
Staying organized is about having an awareness of how much we want; versus how much we need. I will help you simplify and get your life organized.
I would welcome the opportunity to help you get control of your clutter and time. Be prepared to let go and have a new outlook on life.
Hiring a Professional Organizer is an investment in your future.
P.O. Box 2551
Appleton, WI 54912
By Appointment - 920.915.2233
48 hour notice is required when canceling or re-scheduling an appointment. If a 48 hour notice is not received you will be invoiced for 50% of the time scheduled for that days session. (example: 8 hours scheduled and 48 hour notice not received an invoice for 4 hours will be sent) Your cooperation with this policy is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
All invoices are due within 10 days of receipt.
An interest rate of 1.5% per month will accrue for past due invoices. Invoices due past 60 days will be submitted to collection.